cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Returning an old hub

Hi there

I am trying to return a BT box back to them but they did not include the usual jiffy bag in my new box. I have a returns barcode but no address - tried phoning numerous times. Does anyone know the current return address for BT kit?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Returning an old hub

@Flipperty 

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/how-to-return-and-recycle-your-bt-broadband-hub-and-bt-tv-box-fo

If its a home hub issued before 13th December 2019, you do not need to return it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Thanks Keith but is was from 2020

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

@Flipperty wrote:

Thanks Keith but is was from 2020

In that case it will have to go back via the Post Office using a suitable Jiffy bag.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Yes that is what I want to do but they did not include the usual return jiffy bag with my new box - so I am trying to establish if the bag they usually supply has an address on it - then I can send it back in another bag but with the correct address on it. The barcode they suppy for return has no address details.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Hi @Flipperty,

Thank you for posting. I'll be able to send you out a returns bag.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hi Paddy,

I also received a new TV box, but no return green bag for old one.

Could you send me one ,as Ive had text saying to return

old equipment.  

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @sarum99 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I can arrange to send you a returns kit.  Please bear in mind that we are extremely busy at present and we will get round to you as soon as we possibly can.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

@sarum99 

If the old box was provided before December 2019 and you would like to keep it you are free to do so as it's YOURS.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Thanks Robbie

in the end I returned it via Parcelforce so no longer need  a bag

but thanks anyway

0 Ratings