cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 20

phone box removal

I  have recently signed to take ownership of a retail unit in stockport . There is an old BT PHONE right out side of the phone box that attracts drug dealers / the homeless store things in it daily and it continues to be vandalised. It’s is also blocking visibility to my retail unit to our customers. 

what is the process to request BT to come to remove and relocate in the area . Or remove this box completely ? It really is an eye sore and the high street is under going a full floor re lay.  

where do I go to have this looked at ? 

many thanks David 

19 REPLIES 19
Message 2 of 20

Re: phone box removal

Message 3 of 20

If you're still experiencing this issue I suggest you send an email to Customer relations payphones.crs@bt.com

Removing the box won't solve the problem but regular cleaning and management and involving the police would do something about it, BT can contact the police if there is misuse going on.

Also make sure it is a BT box and not a New World box as there are some in Stockport, if it is New World then you need to contact the advertising company Clear Channel who own them on 08008044995
Message 4 of 20

Hi @Keith_Beddoe, do you know why I can't access the link?

Can you please copy and paste what the link says if you can access it.

Message 5 of 20

Message 6 of 20

Thanks @Keith_Beddoe.

Generally speaking, is it tricky to get a phonebox removed?

One near me is absolutely filthy and a hotspot for unwanted behaviour.

Message 7 of 20

I have no idea, I am just a BT customer.

Message 8 of 20

Have you tried to contact BT? on 0800800150 

Message 9 of 20

yes

Message 10 of 20

Hello, I am trying to gain more information regarding the BT phone removals. I am afraid the first BT link can't be accessed as I receive an error reading, 'You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.' Di anyone else encounter difficulties accessing the BT community? Many thanks!