cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

£11.99 Charge for Installation - need refunded

Hi - I have been charged for installation fee after agreeing a new contract, but it was agreed on the phone that this would be deducted.  This has happened before.  

Please could this be refunded.

Also there was mention in a letter a while ago about transferring over to digital and compensation of £10 would automatically be automatically applied (I have lost the letter). I mentioned to BT twice about this when phoning up about my new contract) and two different people said to keep checking my account, but it's not there.  Could you explain this please?

Thank you

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: £11.99 Charge for Installation - need refunded

Are you sure it’s for installation and not something like a charge for delivering a new router ?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@jules13 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@iniltous 

It includes 'activation,  installation and delivery and appears on the bill under 'Other Charges'.  It was definitely waivered at the time of going through all the new contract.  

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@Keith_Beddoe 

Thanks - I knew customers were on this forum but I thought BT staff too could help.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@jules13 

The moderators are a very small team, and can only help if all other options have failed.  BT customer services normally manage to fix most billing issues, but are not always helpful with complex technical issues.

You should see a full breakdown of any charges showing on your bill.

Message 7 of 7

Hi @jules13 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. That's a delivery charge for equipment, I can see you mentioned that the sales advisor agreed to deduct it. This is normally done via a credit, have you checked your previous bill to see if the credit appears there?

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings