cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 52

Re: Compensation after 2 years

Thanks.

I have sent him messages but he stopped replying.

Didn't know if he was working anymore.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 52

No fibre in your area.

After 2 years of waiting for my fibre and phone i was eventually told i can upgrade to fibre after having a copper line installed that i ALREADY had installed (its ultra slow) I have been told by BT and open reach that they have no plans to install fibre in my area....... OMG.

Its already in my area and i took a picture of my neighbors fibre installation coming through her wall.

WTF is going on????? Messed about for years and then told there is no fibre in my area and no plans to install it. 

I am utterly lost now. BT dont even bother contacting me anymore and dont even know they have fibre in the area 

I think its time to go to the papers or some TV show to get some answers. 

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 52

Re: What happened to my full fibre upgrade?

Can someone remind of the point in this forum???? 

I thought it was somewhere to come for help, share negative experiences so people know they are not alone, problem solve and point out issues that are not getting dealt with.

This is the 2nd passive aggressive person I've come across on here.

Im not spamming, im not inundating every thread with fake waffle and made up problems.

Offer some help or just dont comment otherwise whats the point in this place? 

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 52

Re: What happened to my full fibre upgrade?

Im hear here to share problems and gather some momentum in getting help. Not Just for me.

Over zealous interjections is of less use than my attempt to join hands and highlight the situation.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 52

Anything? 

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 52

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators who have already offered help, and those are the people you should be dealing with.

Nobody else on this forum can help.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 52

Hi @Leebeemee,

@RobbieMac is dealing with your case and he will be in touch with you later on today.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 52

Nothing.

I called bt and spoke to someone who put an open reach request in for information from them and will get back to me next week. 

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 52

BT closed my account.

I've been waiting 2 years for fibre and phone, ive had a number of  terrible mini hubs since 

Bt closed by account today saying they cant give me fibre.

They told me there is no fibre in my area, openreach told me there is no fibre in my area, all my neighbors have fibre, i can aee it going through the wall.

They couldn't get me fibre but called my neighbor and sold her fibre which got installed from further up the road.

Its obviously in the area because it actually is.

By closed my account saying they cant give me fibre. 

This is beyond CRAZY. 

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 52

Fibre check says "NO"

Why does my whole street say they can get fibre but i cant?

Ive been waiting 2 years and my neighbors has been installed but bt and openreach say there is no fibre in my area even though all my neighbors have it.

What are they looking at when they says i cant have it???? 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings