cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Does anyone have any suggestions of how to speak to a manager on 150. Trying to get my account sorted have spent hours on the phone and all they seem to do each time is Jess it up more. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: 150

Go to solution

Hi, @Squidley welcome to the community and thanks for posting. You can ask to escalate your complaint when speaking with 150 to speak with a manager. 

Can you let me know what problems you're encountering as the community may be able to help?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I placed a contract renewal with sport and also did upgrade to halo 3 was on 2 before. Confirmed all on line with the lady sending over new contract to view and accept. Telephoned BT, Michael in Belfast as new phones did not arrive and also hadn't received phone call from technicians to make appt. He telephoned me back as agreed next day and said order was stuck in system so had to put through again. I noticed BT sport wasn't detailed in the order so rang again 5 November this time Kieran in Belfast took the call. He assured me sport was on there exactly same as before and he would look into the upgrade and phones as there was a problem again with the order. Would call me back later that day. Still waiting!!!! Saw on next Bill that sport was going up to a higher price and not £14 as per contract and what we paid before and still quoting halo 2. Went on line in chat facility and they have credited to cover for one month only and said I had to ring up again they couldn't help.  We have had sport from the beginning so as you can appreciate I am not very happy. Still no digital phones, no technician visit. Just want to get sorted and not spend my time ringing 150 and going in circles. thanks for reading.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

It also says on my Bill for Sport that my discount finished when in fact I renewed the contract before expiry date.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Have just clicked on my contract details for length of contract and it says it has ended and doesn't show halo 3 that is still showing on track my order. Complete mess

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Squidley,

I am so sorry that we haven't been able to get everything sorted for you. We need to go over this with a fine tooth comb and make sure we get everything that we promised to you and get your BT Sport.

I have sent you a private message with some details that we will need. Please note, it may take us a few days before we can reply to you personally, but we will do everything we can to help you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Good morning @Squidley,

Thank you so much for speaking with me and allowing me to get this all sorted.

If you ever need any help in the future, please, feel free to post back up.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings