cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

2 accounts on MyBT - issues with BT sport APP

Go to solution

Hi

I have an old BT account registered against My BT as well as a new one and the old account number seems to be the default one in my account details. How can the old account be deleted?

Also I recently bought a monthly pass for BT sport and it is working on my web browser. However, when I try to login on the Bt sport app it says there it is unable to find an active BTsport subscription on that account. Bought the pass about 4 hours ago so expected it to be active by now. Wondering if the old account is causing an issue?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: 2 accounts on MyBT - issues with BT sport APP

Go to solution

Hi @mt1989,

I am sorry that it wasn't working for you today.

There was an issue with BT Sport Monthly Pass being viewed through the app which is being worked on. The web browser worked fine. If you need any help with your My BT, let us know and I'll remove the old accounts for you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I would like the old account removed if possible.
Also what would be the process to cancelling and getting a refund of the monthly pass as I bought it to use the app on my phone and on my playstation.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

I have had the exact same issue since buying a monthly pass on 31.12 - I can view on the website but not through the App. Any idea when this will be resolved ? I spent an hour on the online chat yesterday without success ! 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks @mt1989.

I'll get that removed for you in a few working days. I've sent you a private message where you can reply back to me on and we can take it from there.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @CB11,

I am sorry that you can't access it on the app at present but I'm glad you can access it through our web site in the mean time. We are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Update for you both @mt1989 & @CB11,

You should now be able to access the BT Sport app. Any issues, uninstall and reinstall the app and it should let you in again.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Excellent - all good now it seems. Thanks 

Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

You are very welcome @CB11.

Happy New Year