cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

2 accounts

Go to solution

Hi ive ordered fttp a few days ago and if i try login and track the order it says there is currently no orders on this account i think its showing that because i somehow have 2 accounts in one email even when i tick the other account number same issue, tracking the order works fine if i enter the order reference number instead though 

how could i go deleting the old account id

its probably there from when i had vdsl with  sub 10mbps speeds in 2019

also since im certain my install will be a complicated one after how long of not being connected does bt send a 4g mini hub ? Ive seen others saying bt send them a mini hub to use meanwhile they waited for fttp to be connected 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: 2 accounts

Go to solution

IMG_2561.png

IMG_2562.png

This is what it says when i login and try to track it, Also how can i fix this i get this on quite a few links on the bt website tried 2 different mobile sims data so doubt its that

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @plazo. sorry you can't view your order online.

The quickest way to fix this is if you know your new account number, and also have a different email address that wasn't used previously as a BTID, and set up the account with the other email address and claim the account holder status.

If you don't have another email address or don't have your new account number please reply to the Private Message I've sent you and we'll be happy to help you fix the existing BTID.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

How would i change the bt id email  ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for posting back @plazo

Do you have an alternative email address you can use to set up a profile and add the account number as John mentioned above?  If not, please reply to the message John sent you and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks, but i realised now that i did not correctly activate my account works fine now,
On a side note is it normal that i had a date of 26th that a engineer would visit to complete external works but after the day was over no one showed and it got moved to 27th on the bt tracking no one showed up today either
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @plazo,

That's great to see that you've got it working now.

Moving the date from one date to another is not normal. There has to be a reason for the delay.

We can look into this for you if you reply to the private message that @JohnC2 sent to you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi the engineer visited today and told me that  they will need to do a lane closure to access a duct to feed the fibre through, He told me it can take anywhere from 3weeks to 3 months as they will need approval from the council and the road authority 

so my question is Will bt send me a mini hub so i can use internet in the meanwhile? As i dont have any internet

And should i still reply to the dm the Mod (typing on my mobile cant see his name sorry) send me as the account issue is sorted and the engineer visited today

0 Ratings