cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

3 different address for one house

So this house I live have 3 different address registered, one 9 Blackmill road, Flat 9 Blackmill road, Flat above 9 Blackmill road.

Two of them is the same address Flat 9 and Flat above 9. Have two cables coming from same CBT next to the building but for some reason one address getting full fiber and other address is not.

9 Blackmill road is getting full fibre
Flat 9 Blackmill road is not getting fibre when checked with providers.

They both are same address same building etc. One of your engineers came out to install full fiber line which I ordered for 9 Blackmill road it didn't get done because front door had a sign saying Flat 9. It's same house just got the wrong number on front door. At the moment I need to use Flat 9 to get network to do work which is only getting around 5mb. Can't do much work with it's so slow.

They won't install fiber because of wrong door sign 🤣 even after saying this what's going on with the building.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: 3 different address for one house

@Aynthushan 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

It would be an Openreach Field Technician who visited, not a BT Engineer who stay in offices designing networks.

Have you placed your order for a broadband package with BT Retail, or another provider?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, Thanks 

Yes I have placed order with BT it was said its OK with order there shouldn't be a problem with that address.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Aynthushan 

Try calling 0330 1234 150 for an update on your order, or login to your MyBT account to track progress.

If there is an issue with the Openreach database, then BT should be able to ask them to correct it using an ORDI request.

0 Ratings