cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: 700 minute package discontinued?

Hi @mar10 I'm sure there's a reason behind it but will flag it up incase it's a mistake.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

What was the result of this @NeilO, as three weeks on it's still the same?

Furthermore, I stumbled across this page yesterday advertising 500 minute calling plan, which we know was withdrawn some time ago.

rbz5416_0-1699267974538.png

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Hi @rbz5416, sorry nothing back on the 700 mins not showing online.

I'll highlight the above page to be corrected with the 500 mins removed.

Cheers

John 

Message 14 of 16

@NeilO @JohnC2 

I don't doubt that you raised this but my offers continue to show two version of unlimited calls at different prices, together with the option to "upgrade" from my current FOC PAYG to PAYG for £3! So the pricing has been changed but the erroneous offers not.

rbz5416_0-1703764010290.png

Also the reference to the discontinued 500 mins is still present on the page I linked to in message 13 on 6th November.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Researching my options for a new contract yesterday the only Digital Voice options presented by the ordering system (pretending to be a new customer) were Pay as you Go (£5 above the base fibre unlimited cost) and Unlimited calls (an extra £18 on top of that!).

Only EE seem to be offering a 700 minute calls option.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

I have been on the 700 minutes plan for yonks.

Coming up to contract renewal, I asked for it to continue, but was told it was ‘discontinued’.

I was offered Unlimited for a price near enough to what 700 minutes is still being shown on the BT pricing plan (30/07/2024) as costing:-

https://www.bt.com/content/dam/bt/storefront/pdfs/BT_PhoneTariff_Residential.pdf

IMG_1476.jpeg

so I didn’t make a fuss, but perhaps I should have.

That document clearly lists all discontinued plans; this one isn’t on it. And the entry above doesn’t qualify in any way that this plan isn’t for new customers, let alone renewing customers like I was.

I know this plan is no longer shown in any of the marketing blurb, but I figure if it’s still in BT’s price list, without qualification on its availability, I should have been able to have it.

Should I have kicked up a fuss anyway?

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings