cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Access to My BT and my BT email account

Go to solution

Hi, I am new to the forum which I have joined out of sheer frustration and desperation caused by not receiving any support regarding my not having access to My BT and Email accounts. I am a BT customer. Approximately four weeks ago I wanted to use my BT email account and upon logging in received a red stripe across the screen stating I was not logged in and had to "click here" to log in. I duly "clicked here" which took me back to the log in page whereby I was told my account was not secure and had to change my password which I duly did. I then tried logging in again and experienced the same situation of being told my account was not secure and had to go through various security checks and change my password with no success. I tried to log into My BT account and was not able to achieve this as my account was not secure and just went round in the same circles. I called BT on 0800 800 150, option 4 and spoke to a BT person who took all the details and said that BT had seen this fault before however the batteries in my land line phone died because the call had taken so long and I received a text message saying my fault was being investigated, After 3 weeks of waiting, last week, I called again and the BT person took so long reading my notes the batteries in my land line died and I never received any call back or text so I am still in the dark as to what is happening regarding my fault. Before I finally give up with BT can someone please tell me what is happening, I don't mind a new BT email address if it helps.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Access to My BT and my BT email account

Go to solution

Hi @Keit-6,

Thanks for posting up. I am sorry for the problems that you have had.

I want to help you with this. I'm sending you a private message that you can reply back to. Don't post up any of your details on this wall here as it's public 🙂 

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Access to My BT and my BT email account

Go to solution

Hi @Keit-6 

Thanks for taking my call today.

Glad we could get you back into BT.com to manage your account and an email address you can use going forward so you can get notifications when a bill is produced.

Stuart

0 Ratings