cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Account Manager Pending Request

I am trying to become an Account Manager for my eldery uncle who is 86 as his landline has stopped allowing him to make outbound calls even though he has definitely paid his bill.

I have attempted to do this online but on logging in there is a message stating:

Pending request

You have made a request to become an Account Manager for:
Then his account number.

This to appears to be stuck and we cannot find a way to speak to human to resolve this. Any assistance would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Account Manager Pending Request

@lornamccallum 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

This may help https://www.bt.com/help/security/usernames-and-passwords/more-help-with-account-roles/what-s-the-dif...

I will ask one of the moderators to help with this, they will post on this thread.

Message 3 of 5

Thank you.  I appreciate all the help I can get . 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Why not simply use his credentials as account holder rather than try to create an account manager role which has restricted capability in any case.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @lornamccallum,

Have you called in to report the line fault? I would focus on this first to make sure it gets sorted asap.

Does your Uncle have a BTID set up? They should have one set up which is the Account Holder. Any request for an Account Manager would need to be approved through it.

Thanks,

DanielS

0 Ratings