cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Account Manager request pending

Go to solution

I am trying to manage my mother's phone account. She is 95.  I registered Financial Power of Attorney with BT and was told I could set up an account. I have done this and have requested to manage the account with my mother's account number. The account now just shows a "request pending" message. How long is this likely to take? My mother has just come home from hospital and may need upgrades to her red button system. Thanks for any help you can give.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Account Manager request pending

Go to solution

Hi @richardwg,

Thank you for posting. If you send me the account details, I'll be able to complete that account manager request for your mom's account.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details recently @richardwg 

I'm glad I as able to get this sorted for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I am having exactly the same issue and despite having the LPOA being acknowledged  by a lady that contacted me from BT I have  the following message on my BT account.

Pending Request

You have made a request to become an Account Manager for:

The elderly owner of the account doesn't have an email account and so I have used my own email address and she doesn't answer the phone as has been scammed in the past.

Please can you help?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@LJN 

Please post on a new thread, as this one has been marked as solved.

Start here https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/Billqueries

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Have done. Many thanks for your help
0 Ratings