cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Account not getting added to BT ID

Hi. 

I've recently joined BT with Fibre 2 broadband and BT Sport through BT TV. My services went live on May 18 but since placing the order I have not been able to add my account to the BT ID I created. 

I am able to log in to MyBT but other than see my profile, I don't get visibility of anything else. I've gone through the process of adding the account multiple times to the BT ID but it is just not getting added. Keep getting the message

You don't have any accounts you can manage

Also, I am unable to claim the joining reward, which I am assuming is because of this. Everytime I try to I get an error to try again later. 

When I try logging into the BT sport app I get the message that there is no BT sport pack linked to the ID. Though I am able to access BT sport channels through the BT TV box. 

Any help on getting this sorted would really be appreciated. 

Regards, 

Bari

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Account not getting added to BT ID

@Sba51 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you've experienced issues adding your new account details to your BT ID. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings