cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Alternative Dispute Resolution Letter

I bought a fibre package for my new apartment on the 6th April and (as of 25th July) still haven’t had fibre fully installed into the property. We have fibre now in our corridor but it still hasn’t been connected into the actual apartment, with no time scale as to when this will finally be carried out.  I have just been notified by the BT complaints page that we are going to receive an Alternative Dispute Resolution Letter. What does this mean? Is Ofcom now getting involved in the resolution of the issues with installing the FFTP?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Alternative Dispute Resolution Letter

Good morning @Belfast05.

I'm sorry that we still haven't been able to get your property connected up to Full Fibre yet.

I read your previous post about to get a better idea of what is happening. As you have an ongoing open complaint, that team will be in touch directly with Openreach chasing the final work. At this stage, we should have an escalation open with Openreach. Have our complaints team given you any information as to when the work should be carried out? If not, have they explained what we are waiting on?

The Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) letter should be automatically sent after you have had a complaint open for 56 days (8 weeks). On it, there will be information on how you can seek help from the Communications Ombudsman rather than Ofcom. You can find out more information about this on Our Complaints Code of Practice.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings