cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Amazon voucher

Go to solution

I referred a friend to BT and have not received my £50 voucher. It has been more than 30 days since they paid their first bill and struggling to find anywhere on the BT site to submit a claim/query.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Amazon voucher

Go to solution

the refer a friend facility was removed on 10/9/23

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/The-refer-a-friend-link-doesn-t-work-when-I-click-on-the-...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks

I have a message from BT, received on 10 August, confirming that the friend I referred had used my referral code and that once they paid their first bill (which I assume would have been end of August), I would receive my voucher.  

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @more_calvin1186 I'm sorry your refer-a-friend voucher has not arrived. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll raise a case with the BT rewards team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @more_calvin1186, thanks for getting back to me and I can confirm that the promotions team has arranged the vouchers now. They should be with you within the next 30 days.

Cheers

John

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you