cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Returning equipment

Go to solution

Hi all. 

I have been asked to return my Wi-Fi discs after leaving BT. Was very happy to do this it’s good to recycle etc. but I Heard nothing for a while so I logged on and I have requested the pre paid bags and still none have appeared in the mail I have since done this again in case Royal Mail were at fault  but on further investigation I have discovered that somehow they are being sent to a very old address we have moved twice since then. So not sure why this is still registered as my current address is showing in all other bt areas. I have phoned but spent 3calls on hold for over 40 mins not managing to speak to anyone. Any idea how I get hold of a returns bag before I get charged for still having the equipment. Thanks so much. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Returning equipment

Go to solution

Hi @Polder, welcome to the forum and sorry you're having trouble getting a returns bag for your old equipment. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Returning equipment

Go to solution

Hi @Polder, thanks for your PM and I can confirm I've ordered a returns bag for the correct delivery address this morning for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings