cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Essentials with TV?

Go to solution

Hi,

Just a question at this stage, but is it possible to add the TV option to an Essentials package, and if so how much extra would it be?

Kind regards,

Brian

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Essentials with TV?

Go to solution

It is not available at a cheaper price like the BT Essentials broadband and phone for customers receiving specific benefits as far as I understand.

You could phone or login to your account, click on your packages and click on TV, to see if you can add it on and what price it would be as frequently they do offer the packages at a lower cost for the whole of the contract.

If the entertainment package is coming out at £20 it may be worth playing the waiting game and checking throughout the month. 

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

You could also go with Now direct with discounts. 
Now often have discounts on their entertainment, Sky Cinema and HD Boost packages.

The now im getting half price Sky Cinema and entertainment till December. Direct from Now.

I also getting £3 off HD Boost.

I cancelled BT TV just over 18 months ago.

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@brisycomwrote:

Just a question at this stage, but is it possible to add the TV option to an Essentials package, and if so how much extra would it be?

Home Essentials customers can take any other service, the extra services would be at the standard price.

Phone and broadband are essential services, which is why the social tariffs are available, there's even a social mobile tariff with EE Basics.
TV and Sport etc are luxury services, there's no discounted social tariffs for those products.