cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

BT Halo 3 hardware

Hi I have recently signed up for BT Halo 3 but have not received any new or additional hardware. What should I be entitled to?

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: BT Halo 3 hardware

If you already have a Smart Hub 2, nothing. You can request WiFi discs from customer services if you need them but they are not automatically sent as a matter of course.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

@PPK003 As part of the Halo 3 plan if you ever have a fault we'll post out a 4G Mini Hub as part of the keep you connected promise.

However, Halo 3+ customers get a Smart Hub 2 and Hybrid connect hub along with a Complete wifi disc. You can see what you get with the different Halo plans on this link.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

@NeilO 

Your link seems to suggest that you don't get a SH2 unless you opt for 3+.

rbz5416_0-1669713813034.png

There have been several posts recently along the same lines because the offers presented to those upgrading or recontracting show an image of the SH2, but one isn't supplied regardless of what they currently have.

Message 5 of 14

Hmm, as the SH2 is a requirement for the Complete WiFi discs to work, it seems rather odd the table doesn't show a SH2 as being provided with Halo3

All this clever marketing guff is a total shambles and just confuses customers and providers alike.

I suppose that's the intention! 🫤

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

@rbz5416 Sorry that was my error, the Smart Hub 2 only comes with Halo 3+ I'll correct my previous post.  @licquorice Halo 3 doesn't come with complete wifi discs it's only the Halo 3+ plan 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

@NeilO 

The images really ought to be modified so as not to imply that a SH2 will be supplied. But given you guys are still having to deal with the "Where's the link to request a returns bag" queries 18 months after it was raised that the link doesn't exist, I don't hold out much hope!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

But my black Fridayj Halo3 deal offered discs

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

Halo 3 is no different to the old Halo 1 then that I still on from what I see.

BT sales can sometimes be misleading.

Halo 3+ looks very good but not everyone needs or can afford to upgrade to Halo 3+.
My FTTC 2 with the old Halo 1 ends in the next few months and I still undecided if I will be staying with BT this time.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

@licquorice you'll have been offered halo 3 with complete wifi not standard halo 3 with that deal

0 Ratings