cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Home Essentials

Has anyone else had difficulty getting this package. Its nearly two months since I applied for this and still the order has not been fully processed. This is for an elderly relative. During this time her phone line has been stopped.she has received 3 hubs,two of which had to be returned, her original number has been changed twice. On her behalf i I have spoken to 38 'guides',and spent many hours listening to MOH.  I've tried having complaints raised but these just get closed off with no further action. Numerous  orders have been raised and just closed because of errors. What a shambles.

.I 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Home Essentials

@Jeremyb 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators. I have asked one of them to assist.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Keith

Thanks I did know this. Just trying  to provoke  some reaction because no one seems  to follow through  with a genuine complaint. 

Jeremyb

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Jeremyb, sorry you been unable to get this resolved when you called. We'll be happy to help you with this. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings