cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT ID Account Sign In Issue

Go to solution

 Good afternoon,

I'm currently no longer unable to fully access my account via either www.bt.com or the MyBT app.

Below are the on-screen messages that present having successfully gone through log in.  

However, curiously I am still able to access my BT ID associated email via the BT Email app.

I do however have a suspicion this issue may relate to the yellow warning banner I happened across last week advising me that my email account would be 'downgraded' because it's actively rarely used.

I did just get cut off from a frustrating phone back from an agent who seemed to not understand the issue/not had related training.

Would anybody be kind enough to advise me as to how this issue may be solved?

Thank you 

Screenshot_20230227-145343_My BT.jpg

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT ID Account Sign In Issue

Go to solution

Hi @AnOlogyAnthony welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're experiencing issues accessing your account in MyBT. We'll need to take a closer look at this for you so I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the community moderators.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT ID Account Sign In Issue

Go to solution

Hi @AnOlogyAnthony, the issue should now be resolved. Please would you check your MyBT to see if your email is showing Active and let me know.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings