cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT ID Activate - never ending story

I have been trying to activate my BT ID for several months now. Unsuccessfully. Every time I get an email with an activation link. I do it. Mother's maiden name - correct.  BT ID password - correct. "Your BTID is now active. It may take up to 48 hours for your bills and usage to appear online". 48h...2 days...48 days....Nothing. Always the same ""Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment. We couldn't find any account details for that BT ID. Please try again".

However, I see that I am not the first and last with this problem. Shame. I can't see my bills.

Maybe it is because I already had an account with BT in the past.

I see info "It looks like you have access to 2 accounts." How can I remove the inactive one from years ago so that I can see the details and make any changes and claim rewards on my active account?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT ID Activate - never ending story

Hi @Ocadog

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with your BTID.  Give one of our guides in the helpdesk a call on 0330 1234 150 and they'll get you sorted.  That'd be the quickest way to get this resolved.

Feel free to post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Is there another way to make contact differently? I have spent 30 minutes in this way recently, with no result
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for posting back @Ocadog

We can pick this up however as we deal with cases in turn as we receive them, it would take us a few days to get back to you (that's why I suggested the helpdesk to get this resolved sooner).

If you're happy to wait I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings