cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

BT Reward Card not received

Hello,

I claimed my BT reward card on 17th January 2023 and received an SMS from BT stating:

“Hello, BT here. Thanks for claiming your 80 BT Digital Reward. We’ll send you details on how to access your card in an email shortly.”

However, no email has been received.  My email address is correctly registered to my MyBT account.

I contacted Purecard who told me that they had not received my order information from BT, and that they would require a VOL number.

How can I progress this?

Thanks, Rob.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Reward Card not received

Hi @RobPi,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us.

I know you said that you claimed the reward on the 17th of January but can you let me know when your order fully completed? Has it been more than 14 days since it has?

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Hello @DanielS 

My Broadband Service went live in November 2022, but the reward card not claimed until Jan 17 2023  due to the new service (and therefore the reward too) not being visible on my account/BT ID.  BT helped resolve this - I think the issue was related to an old account associated to myself.
So, yep - definitely more than 14 days since my order completed.

Thanks, Rob.

Message 4 of 9

Hi @RobPi thanks for posting back to confirm that.

Have you checked you spam folder in your emails as the reward can sometimes end up there?
If it's not there then we'll be happy to help you get the reward.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hello @JohnC2

I’m 100% sure the mail hasn’t arrived. I’m guessing the same issue that affected the visibility of my broadband service in MyBT has also confused the reward card delivery process.

A confirmatory check in my mail account shows no email.

Thanks, Rob

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @RobPi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply back to us.

It would be best if we looked into your account for you and get that reward card sent back out to you. If it's not showing there, we'll do our best to help you.

I've sent you a private message that you can reply back to us on.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Thank You @DanielS .  PM reply sent.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Thank you @RobPi,

One of my team will be in touch with you over the weekend, Monday at the latest.

We'll get this sorted for you.

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi Rob,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry your reward card has not arrived. 

I called there but missed you, I need to do a little security validation before I can help and I will try to call again tomorrow.

Thanks

Neil

BT Community Moderator

0 Ratings