cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Reward Card

Go to solution

My BT Broadband was activated Dec 2022. My understanding from the promotional material when signing up there was a BT Virtual Card promotion. I have sent 2 emails since 12 January 2023 to claimhelp@btreward.com but apart from automated responses heard nothing. The MyBT account says there are no rewards available. I called BT today, spoke with an adviser who was very helpful and liased with another dept however I was told I was not eligible and the suggestion was I call another number Monday. Advisor also raised a complaint however I've received an email saying the complaint has been closed. The reward I understood to be available was influential in my decision to sign up with BT so at present I am very frustrated. Any suggestions? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi, @Steampunkgothix welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you've experienced problems claiming the reward card. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll be happy to get that looked into.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you for the prompt response to my enquiry. The details requested have been provided and I look forward to your earliest advice.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I've received notification that the BT Reward Card is now available and I have successfully registered it. Thank you to those who have helped resolve this matter in a very professional manner. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Steampunkgothix, thanks for the update and I'll let @DavidM know as he was helping you with this 🙂

Cheers

John

0 Ratings