cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 119

Re: BT Sport App charged three times.

Go to solution

I don’t. I started paying for the app again in August after suspending it for the summer (no champions league) and am using a different card than before but it’s the same account. 

Message 22 of 119

Go to solution

I've now been charged 4 times this morning, scared this will carry on. This is after I attempted to actually cancel my subscription last week, days before my renewal date. Please help me. This is terrible.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 119

Go to solution

I only have one account mate. I tried to cancel my subscription on the website last week, but the only option I got was to "Restart Subscription". I assumed that I had preemptively cancelled the renewal earlier in the month to avoid being charged, but clearly it was a bigger issue

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 119

Go to solution

Hi @eth_jones and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're also seeing the over charge. We're aware of the issue and are working to resolve asap. I'll drop you over a private message now so we can make sure it's sorted for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 119

Go to solution

I have had the same issue. Been charged four times. I simply can not afford £100 to be taken out. I made this account just to complain this issue also

Message 26 of 119

Go to solution
Nope. One account
Message 27 of 119

Go to solution
I have been charged £125 now would appreciate it if the problem was fixed quickly
Message 28 of 119

Go to solution

Hi there, I am also having the same issue and have now been charged five times. I only have one account. Could I please get this sorted. Thanks

Message 29 of 119

Go to solution

I've been charged 4 times today too. Help!!! My bank is having a meltdown. This is crazy!

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 119

Go to solution

Hi @DisgruntledCustomer1 and welcome.

We're working to resolve this asap. I'll drop you a private message now so you can forward your details also.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings