cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

BT TV Box Pro

Go to solution

I am waiting for a bag to send the equipment back to you.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT TV Box Pro

Go to solution

Hi @lornagg,

Do you know if we have arranged for one to go out to you? Did we tell you it would be with you on a certain date?

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution
Thank you for your message Daniel, I did get a message on e-mail saying would be with me within three days the message was sent on the 6th April 2023.
Kind regards

Lornagg
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

The email I received yesterday on the same subject states "You'll receive a returns bag from us in the next five working days.".  So given we are in the middle of a long weekend, that really means it could take anytime up until next Monday (17th April).

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply would you be able to help me with the weight of the BT box as when I do get the bag I have to let the Royal Mail know the weight of the package so that I can pay them to send it back, I have nothing for me to do this.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi again @lornagg,

The package that we are sending you is prepaid so you don't need to worry about putting the weights or paying any additional charges for your local post office to send it back.

Let me know if you have any more concerns or questions.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Daniel

I am getting Royal Mail to collect it from my home and they said that they needed the weight before they take it.

Kind regards

Lornagg

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution
Sorry Daniel also wanted to know will there also be an address label enclosed with the bag as i do not have a smart phone or printer.
Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @lornagg the BT TV pro box weighs approximately 750 grams and the returns packaging we send will come with a pre-paid address label so you don't need to print anything.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
Hi Neil
Thank you very much for that.
Kind regards
lornagg
0 Ratings