cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

BT TV Contract Length

I have BT TV with the NOW Entertainment package. I don't think this package is offered anymore as the current one bundles in Netflix. I cannot see any contract period shown on my bill for this service. I am exploring alternatives and want to know if I am tied into any contract at all. How could I find this out ?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT TV Contract Length

It'll be tied to your broadband contract length 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

It wasn't taken out at the same time as my broadband but if it is, what would happen if I wanted to cancel it ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

When you take out a TV contract your broadband is automatically extended to match. Cancellation will mean having to pay off the remainder.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

I think I had the TV package unchanged for some time before I last renewed my broadband but thanks for the answer.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Have a look at MyBT > Your Products > TV & see if there's a contract expiry there. If not you may be on a rolling 30 days but would need to confirm that with CS. But the chances of getting through to them today are probably slim.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Yep, as I initally said there is no contract renewal showing there (though there is for my broadband).

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

No (to be pedantic), you said there was nothing showing on your bill. 😉

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

The bill page on MyBT.  Where it shows my broadband  contract expiry date but nothing for BT TV.  

Similar for the 'Your Products' pages.

0 Ratings