cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT chat

Go to solution

Hi, does anyone know how to start a chat with BT?  In the contact us section on the website there’s an option to ‘Chat with us’ Monday-Sunday 7am to 11pm, but there doesn’t seem to be a button to press to start the chat?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT chat

Go to solution

just tried and I got chat working so are you using a mobile?  if so try changing to desktop view

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks.  It didn’t seem to like safari, switched to Firefox and is now working fine👍

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

BT chat button does not work also depending on Mac hw platform:  

I have discovered that BT chat button IS NOT seen in Safari, Chrome or Firefox from my macbook 13" with M1 chip 2020 running MacOS 12.2.1 

The BT chat button IS seen using Firefox on another mac - imac with Intel chip also running MacOS 12.2.1.   Chat button NOT available either here when using Safari or Chrome. 

i.e. it apparently depends on both web software and Apple mac hardware platform. 

This is very disappointing. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I used the Firefox app on my iPad and it worked fine that way.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Well BT chat doesn't work for me on my ipad using latest Firefox or Safari either.

(ipad pro 12,9 inch 2nd GEN, iOS 15.3.1)

0 Ratings