cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT equipment return postcode.

Hi I'd be grateful for some advice.  I returned some BT equipment (wi-fi disc) a good few weeks ago, BT are saying they have not received it.  I'm usually meticulous about keeping postage receipts but...  I don't know what the actual address or postcode was.  I have a small collection of receipts but I can't work out which one is for BT.  If anyone knows I'd be very grateful.  Thanks.  PS I have googled as much info as I can re the receipts and none are obviously BT.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT equipment return postcode.

Hi @Rufismum welcome to the community and thanks for posting, it can take a few weeks for the returned equipment to be processed and logged against your account. The returns postcode is XX10 1BT it's a non-geographic postcode as it will be sent to your nearest processing centre. 

I hope that helps?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Neil - I really appreciate your reply.  I have a receipt with the post code listed as XX30 1AA, the first line of the address is SWDB, do you think that this could be it?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for getting back @Rufismum .

I can check this and make sure everything is in order for you. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings