cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT equipment return postcode.

Hi, Does anyone have the returns postcode please? I returned my equipment in 2 bags on 30 May but they are yet to be acknowledged as recieved.  I've washed my post office reciepts and my onluy hope of finding the trackers are by going to the post office and hoping they can help as I know the date and approx time I dropped off.

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT equipment return postcode.

It is presently taking three to four weeks for BT to update accounts after they have received the returned items back so I would not panic. If you do get the Proof of Postage you can contact BT 0800.800.150 and they will update your account at that time.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Maybe BT should update their website and change the 7 days to 21 and also remove the threat of a heavy bill for not returning.

Only the opinion of a recent ex BT employee!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Maybe BT should. Perhaps you could contact some of your ex colleagues and get them to arrange for that to happen. 

Only the opinion of a BT customer! 

Message 5 of 7

Hi @chrismh,

Did you contact 150 as @gg30340 mentioned to you on his first reply?

If you still need any help, let me know.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

No, I gave up. It will be what it will be.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi, @chrismh the returns postcode is normally XX10 1BT. This is non-geographic and the parcel is routed to your nearest returns and distribution centre. If you need any further help let me know. 

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings