cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT package for an ex-employee

Hi,

I left BT earlier this year, and was put on the nearest broadband, phone and TV packages to what I used to get as a benefit (I was on an old contract, so used to get free broadband, free line rental, call allowance, and free basic TV).

Currently I get the following (not in contract):

• Full Fibre 300 Halo 3 (inc. phone) - £51.99
  • BT TV Essential (inc. BT Sport) - £10

I am trying to sign up for a deal with Full Fibre 100 and phone for £35.99, but the cheapest TV package seems to be £17 for an Entertainment package.  Is there no way to take Full Fibre 100, but retain the TV Essential package for £10?

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT package for an ex-employee

This was a recent post about package for ex employee  and mods advised after leaving you are just a normal customer 

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Employee-discount-after-leaving/m-p/2240585

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT package for an ex-employee

Thanks for taking the time to post a response.

Unfortunately, I think I've confused matters by mentioning that I'm an ex-employee - it was simply to give a little context as to why I am not in a contract, and why I am looking for a similar package.

I'll update my original post to remove mention of this, so that hopefully my actual question will be clearer.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Is BT TV Essential package no longer available?

I am currently out of contract, with the following packages:

• Full Fibre 300 Halo 3 (inc. phone) - £51.99
  • BT TV Essential (inc. BT Sport) - £10

I am trying to sign up for a deal with Full Fibre 100 (with phone) for £35.99, but the cheapest TV package seems to be £17 for an Entertainment package.

Is there no way to take Full Fibre 100 for £35.99 and the TV Essential package for £10, or is the minimum TV package now Entertainment for £17?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Re: Is BT TV Essential package no longer available?

To be honest you shouldn't of been left on Essential, it's a copper BB package and as you have fibre you should of been moved.

This is why the system is asking you to change TV package when you regrade the broadand, if you're happy with things now leave as is, if not then you will need to change TV promotions at the same time.

0 Ratings