cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT rewards card

Go to solution

When I took out my new contract, I was told I would get a £109 BT reward card. 

Every single time I click the link it brings me to a blank page and I cannot redeem or claim it. I am a disabled so phoning is not easy for me. What can I please do. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT rewards card

Go to solution

Good afternoon @Davidwolfs

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you've had claiming for your reward card.  I understand you suffer from an impairment and it's difficult for you to call the helpdesk.  We'll make it as easy as possible for you from here. 

I'll send you a private message in a moment and we'll ask you to answer a few security questions in reply.  We deal with cases in turn as we receive them so when we pick yours up and process the reward card, we can confirm back on here that it's all sorted for you.  Keep in mind that it'll take us a few days to get back to you from when you respond to my message.  You don't need to chase any other department - we'll manage everything from here.

See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT rewards card

Go to solution

Hi @Davidwolfs

Thank you for taking the time to message me privately.

I have replied to your message this morning confirming that I have went ahead and claimed for the reward card on your behalf.  You'll receive a separate email confirming this and a follow on email with instructions on how to activate, and use the card.

I'll close this off from my side now that everything is resolved.  If you need help or have a question in future feel free to come back on to the community as you're more than welcome.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings