cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: BT reward card

I have a similar problem have had numerous emails and texts telling me to claim my reward card on bt.com/claimmyreward which goes  to the BT login and there is nothing there I can see about the reward card. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @mfleetwood, sorry you can't claim your reward online. Get in touch using the 'Message now' option on this page: Broadband | BT Help and one of our guides will claim it for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I have just contacted a guide, quite difficult as it seems one has to select the right options otherwise it says can't help. They tell me that the reward card can't be claimed until 14 days after the activation date. So why have they sent me 6 emails and texts telling me to claim it and I am missing out etc! This is a real time waster and not a good intro for a new customer. Anyway the guide has lodged a complaint so will wait and see what happens.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @mfleetwood, sorry about that as it is a simple claim of your reward. You can claim before the 14 days but it won't be sent until that time has passed.

I've dropped you a Private message so you can get in touch and we'll claim it for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings