cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT services

Hi

On Monday this week our broadband stopped working, I rang BT who said the only problem they had was connecting us to digital voice, they have arranged an engineer for Friday and sent a mini hub. On Wednesday I had 4 emails saying I had cancelled my services with BT, I rang again and nobody knows how this has happened, I then had to sign up for a new contract but this will only start on 25th October which leaves us without services for 2 weeks, I will have to send equipment back and they send new equipment. Is there any reason why they can't just turn the services on with the equipment I already have, it seems a waste of the products that are fine.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT services

Hi @davepil I'm so sorry your broadband has been canceled, the 2-week wait time for it to be connected again sounds like the service has been taken over by another provider. Do you know if the helpdesk raised this with the 'priority back in service' team?

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, to my knowledge there isn't another provider, all I was told was a robot had done it?, I was then put through to someone else who signed me up to the new contract. To be honest I will now pay £50 less per month but annoyed that we have nothing now as they've cancelled my now tv packages at the same time. It all started on Monday when they were switching our phone to digital voice and apparently they had problems

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @davepil I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. I can't make any promises yet but we'll check if anything can be done to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings