cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT to EE

Go to solution

Hi,

have received several emails about migrating from BT to EE. So I looked on EE’s website. I’m on Halo 250 but all EE can offer is 67. And it costs A LOT more.

But my main question is, I use BT for email addresses. Can I keep them, or would I have to pay BT £7.99 per month for the privilege?

Currently can’t see any reason to take their offer. It says we’re not forced to take it right now, but will it be enforced at some point?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT to EE

Go to solution

Hi @Willowside_9, if you were to move and wanted premium mail you would be charged for it. 

You could have the basic email plan BT Email products | Types of BT Emails | BT Help at no cost.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for the advice! 🙂
Seems like a downgrade

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

I can’t find the thread but I’m sure that it has been confirmed that when you migrate to EE broadband and you have existing BT email addresses and/or BT Cloud you will be able to keep them and they will be administered through you existing BTID.

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

thanks for the help guys

I think I’d need that in black and white 🙂 It would take me an entire weekend to change everyone’s logins to everything here.

it doesn’t really look like a very good deal right now as looking at their website it’s way pricier and they’re not offering me the same VDSL speed.

Plus they charge per month for the wifi extenders.

I might be wrong though, I’ll hold out until they make me an offer instead of asking me to call.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Willowside_9, I just wanted to update you that @David500 is correct and you will continue to have email and Cloud (if you use it) at no extra charge.

Customers who move to New EE can continue using their e-mail service at no extra charge and do not have to move to Premium Mail.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@Willowside_9  To migrate to EE you have to phone BT to arrange the transfer and I understand there are special deals.

0 Ratings