cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 42

Re: Billed twice in four days

Go to solution

..and another one. Checked my bank account this morning and saw that there were two direct debit payments to BT for the same amount - on 17th and 21st of the month. 

I  then had the choice of being on hold to the bank or BT for a long time. Neither a fun task, very annoying.

Message 12 of 42

Go to solution
Same has happened to me.
Really annoyed about it - BT better get their backsides into gear and refund us all quickly.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 42

Go to solution

Also billed twice 17th and 22nd.

Spent 20 minutes on phone to BT yesterday after bank warned me Direct Debit was going to be taken twice. Was told it definately would not be taken twice as my bill was paid.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 42

Go to solution

BT will presumably refund this a.s.a.p. but if the refund is to go via BACS it will take two days i.e. Thursday 23rd.

In the meantime BT ought to be sending an email to all those affected explaining and apologising.

Message 15 of 42

Go to solution
Hi
This seems to be a wider problem... quick Google search and signed up to the forum to post here also, as EXACTLY the same has happened to me.
The BT Account and Billing page has the following message up - so hopefully an automatic fix for those affected:

*If you’ve experienced a duplicate Direct Debit for a bill you’ve already paid, please be aware that we’re working on fixing the issue now and it should be automatically refunded shortly. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.*
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 42

BT direct debit charged twice

Go to solution

Hi guys, 

I have noticed today that my BT bill for this month has been charged twice, on the 17th and 21st of March. 

I called this morning and I got an automated message saying there was a problem with the direct debit and they were working on it, so I didn't even wait to speak with a customer service rep. 

Do we know when this is going to be solved?

Thanks, Julio

Message 17 of 42

Go to solution

Hi I have also been overcharged first direct debit on the 17th then another payment today that made me go overdrawn.please let's hope it get sorted asap .it has never happened before 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 42

Charged Direct Debit Twice

Go to solution

I've had two direct debits taken from my bank in the past four days, instead of just the one. Could you please look into this and sort it out. Thanks. 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 42

Go to solution

Exactly the same scenario with me - here's hoping they sort it out quickly. 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 42

Go to solution

Hi, the exact same thing has happened to me!!  Any idea of when I will get refunded the additional payment taken?

Thanks

Gill

0 Ratings