Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Billing and reconnection

Go to solution

Long story short,

Had a bilk but i was late paying, due on 24th June, paid yesterday 1st of July,

My services were disconnected, but it says on the suspended page after i pay i will be connected within 2 hours of payment,

Is now pretty much 24 hours, and it still says i have a bill to pay, when i click on the pay my bill bit it says ive got 0.00 to pay and i cant go any further,

Misses is annoyed because shes watching some series on netflix and im now the devil because i didnt pay on time 😬 

Cause of death, late BT payment 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Billing and reconnection

Go to solution

Hi @Andrewr25,

Thanks for getting that bill paid, I'm sorry that your services aren't up and running again yet.

I've sent you a private message, can you reply to it asap?

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Andrewr25

Thank you for sending over your details.

I tried calling you a few minutes ago.  Sorry I wasn't able to reach you.  I understand you've made payment of your recent bill and I am sorry the restriction was still showing on there.  I have went ahead and removed the restriction so your services should be working again now.

All the best,

Robbie

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi,

Sorry my battery had died and i dont think the house phone was working properly,

Went to the car for my charger, came back in and had recepies on my alexa so i knew i was connected, 

Thanks for your quick response and help, 

The wifes happy she can stalk the cat coming home and watch her **bleep** on netflix 😂

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Andrewr25 wrote:

Hi,

Sorry my battery had died and i dont think the house phone was working properly,

Went to the car for my charger, came back in and had recepies on my alexa so i knew i was connected, 

Thanks for your quick response and help, 

The wifes happy she can stalk the cat coming home and watch her **bleep** on netflix 😂

Hey @Andrewr25 

Thanks for posting back!

I'm really pleased to help you out and that your Wife is happy - that's the main thing 😂 

Feel free to stick around on here and don't hesitate to post if you need a hand or have a question about your BT services.

All the best for now.

Robbie.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @rickiharrisonrh When did you pay your bill? It can take up to 24 hours for the reconnection after the payment reaches us. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings