cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Blue Light Card

Evening,

Having an absolute nightmare here!

Had an ongoing complaint which is now resolved, however it meant at the time I couldn't order broadband, TV and phone package online as complaint was still open therefore also unable to retrieve discount.

Sales then we're stating monthly prices lower than the link attached in BLC app which seemed unfair, rather than discount I'd actually be paying more?Anyway was told regardless I could apply once new package activated on 'My BT', I can't.

Just had a call from BT and it was one of the things questioned, informed I had to log into 'My BT' via Blue Light App, I still have no option to apply.

My old account still isn't deactivated so also paying two bills, and after some 279 day complaint on another matter that's now resolved I thought I was winning; however here I am!

Please Please Please someone help!!!

Cheers Luke 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Blue Light Card

Hi @SHL2023, welcome to the forum and sorry you're having trouble since your complaint was resolved. 
I've checked and we don't offer special discounted deals on the blue light card. The deals on bt.com are the ones that will be available. 

The old account should be closed once service was set up on your new service. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help with this part and we'll be happy to help you get the old account closed off.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings