cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Blue light card

Hi.

I have just been trying to take out the fibre 2 deal on the Blue light card website. It goes through to the BT site and shows the offer price as £35.99. When I choose the offer it comes up with £30.99 in the basket and then I skip all the addons except the £8  for 700mins phoneline the price goes to £38.99 as expected. When I go through to the checkout page it  is coming up alot more  @£59.99. I have tried to use live chat but to no avail, i called the call center and have been told  that they dont deal with BLC offers. I have taken out another deal at the moment as contract out (have 14days to cancel). Was looking at the BLC offer as there is also a £110 reward card offered. Has anybody else had any issues and resolved them? 

Many thanks

Steve

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Blue light card

If I'm reading that right (taken out a new deal) you're an existing BT customer right? If so the blue light deals would only be available to new customers on a new account as I understand it

Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the response

I normally expect it to say new customers only to draw people in but it does say renew your contract in the terms as below.

"If you sign up to a new contract or renew your contract for a Landline (including call charges, features, add-ons and plans), BT Mobile (including plans, monthly add-ons, call, text, and data charges), BT Broadband, BT TV or BT Sport (including TV and Sport add-ons) the monthly price will increase each year from March 2022. That increase is based on the Consumer Price Index Rate of inflation which is published in January each year plus 3.9%."

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Steggprior 

That is just the standard paragraph about the annual increase and covers both new customers renewals

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings