cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Broadband contract

Go to solution

My contract runs out at the end of this month.

I am on full fibre100 with halo. 150mbps. £42.39.

with digital voice £48.09. So is that £6.30 a month for digital voice,

I have got a offer from another broadband provider ultrafast broadband

145Mbps £30 a month, but I am not sure if they offer digital voice.

Has bt got any offers like that, or I could go for a slightly lower Mbps

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Broadband contract

Go to solution

Try phoning options team 0800800030 and see what they offer to renew. If you don't like offer don't accept and try again in few days

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Call BT 0800.800.030 and tell them you are thinking of leaving BT and negotiate to get the deal that you want. If they do not offer a good enough deal the first time call back later and try again. If you still don't get the deal you want jut move to the new provider.

The new provider will not offer Digital Voice because that is a BT product. The new provider will at some point offer their own version a a Digital phone service if they are not already doing so.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

It really depends on if you need Digital Voice or not. BT also do FTTP/Full Fibre packages where it is just "Broadband only". Might have to ring when it comes to checking the renewal price, or changing to this option. As a guide for like for like comparison though, you could type in your postcode into the BT broadband website checker whilst logged out, and then flick the tab on the page to "Broadband only"/"Broadband without landline" to see the comparable price and use that as a guide to the price point.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Just took out a new broadband contract with bt. I am on bt halo 3.

Broadband £39.99 and £7.50 calling plan digital voice.

EE offered me a better deal for broadband but could not provide

a landline because I am on digital voice ?
And I have never been offered a free phone since I have been on

digital voice.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

You can try phoning CS 150 and ask for free DV phone and see what happens. Surprised you did not get phone offer when you were moved to DV unless you opted for the adapter to use your existing phones

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.