cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Broadband cut OFF

Been having problems with BT from I tried to update my broadband to FTTP in February, will this order went true a cycle of cancel and reorder for 8 weeks, and then I got my order cancelled with Openreach getting the blame.

I was a bit fed-up at this stage, so I placed an order with Zen for FTTP, but I wanted to keep my home phone line with BT, so I updated my home phone plan, two weeks went buy with my phone plan upgrade not going true and on Friday with no notice my broadband was cut off but phone still works.

So today i got an Email "BT here. We've sent your order for a survey to understand what work is needed to connect you.", What is going on? bt stopped my broadband now they need a survey before they can turn it back on?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband cut OFF

Hi @itsmed

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry for the connection problems you've been having with your broadband.  I understand how confused you must feel from the email you received saying your order has been sent for a survey.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings