cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Broadband discount ending!

Go to solution

I've just logged on to MyBT on my computer to check my latest bill. The opening screen displayed, amongst the usual items:

BT0.png
I was a tad surprised for, as far as I am aware, I do not enjoy any discount. One of the setbacks when one is deaf is the inability to discuss with Retentions a more favourable cost at renewal.

Further to this, I checked my broadband package to find my broadband package ends 31st January 2023 - another 169 days to go!

Where can I find this mysterious discount or is it a carrot to start a fresh renewal for another 24 months? By the way, the regular charge for my broadband package is £69.65 less Line Rental Saver £19.99 leaving £49.66 to be paid monthly (plus other products)

BT1.png

Should anyone be able to throw some light on this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Broadband discount ending!

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about this and your being unable to use the normal route with customer services and the retention team. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 24 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

It's a generic banner really. Mine appeared at least a month ago with my contract ending 17 Dec.

Click on the renew now to see what offers are on the table - they tend to vary every 2 weeks or so.

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Carlusha,

Thank you for posting. I think what @conrad has said is correct, that it's a generic banner. If you send me your details, I can take a look at your account just to make sure.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy