cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Broadband essentials

Hi..I have been told I don't qualify for Broadband Essentials today.I am in receipt of legacy benefits..

Can anyone advise please??

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Broadband essentials

try here

https://www.bt.com/exp/broadband/home-essentials?s_cid=con_bt_dg-home_awin_aff_vidAJM_110483-Editori...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Have spoken to DWP and they have no idea why I was refused..I am the account holder and in receipt of Income related ESA..

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Bernie56

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry that you're being told you aren't eligible for BT Home Essentials.  I understand that you're in receipt of ESA.  What happens when you try and run through your order here? -> BT Home Essentials online order process

If you're having problems with the above, we can check this out.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings