cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Bt app and website won’t show personalised deals

Hi got a mail from BT asking me to check some personalised deals to renew broadband before my contract expires but just says sorry we can’t show personalised deals now . They even sent a letter asking me to check my deals on the website but nothing . I checked these a month ago and it was was working . I’m not sure why I can’t be shown any deals now ? Any ideas ?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bt app and website won’t show personalised deals

Hi @Mwallwork,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you can't see your personalised offer. When you log into you MY BT does is show more than one account number?

Thanks, 

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

No just the one accoint number. This was working for me around 2 months ago as I always used to check 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Mwallwork,

How long do you have left on your remaining contract? 

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Until feb next year however when I checked a month or so ago there were some good deals on 300mb total fibre and 150mb I could have gone to which I now don’t see . I phoned the number on my letter yesterday  and was told there were no deals on them and the best I could get was top tier 900mb for far more than I pay currently . I am thinking of leaving and going to Plusnet if I can’t get a good 150mb or 300mb deal but seems odd I had all these deals last month and now it just errors 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Mwallwork

Thank you for posting back!

I am sorry you're having problems viewing the personalised offers.  Normally you'd see offers in the last 3 months of your re-contract window however I take your point that you could see deals on your profile previously.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings