cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Bt cancelled my broadband order

We have just bought a new house and we are unable to move in because of bt. I need wifi for work. My broadband was due to be activated on 7th of December and I phoned to ask why it was not on. They said my order had been cancelled despite tge fact that I had received the router and equipment in the post. I had not been told it had been cancelled. Then they said that they had to generate a new order and that I would need to wait until 14th December to place a new order because there was a glitch in the system and they could not add the new order until the cancelled order was removed from the system. So here we are living with family and unable to move into our new house for Christmas because bt are incompetent beyond belief. They then had the cheek to say that I need to package up the equipment already sent, label it and post it back to them or I would be charged for the equipment. Apparently the new order would have a new serial number for the equipment which would be sent again and that the equipment from the cancelled order needs to be sent back.

My Christmas present from BT.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bt cancelled my broadband order

Hi @Andrew1800

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting.

I am sorry for the delay connecting the services at your new house. I am sure that's the last thing you needed to happen as moving home is stressful enough.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings