cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Hi,recently got fibre fitted,but can’t get app to work,I’ve set app up and activated the account via the activation email and tells me it’s worked and can take up to 48 hours to appear online,I’ve waited over that,and if I log online I can view my accounts but if I tried to log in via app it tells me to activate account via email,have tried several times over on several different devices and same outcome,app won’t let me by the activation page

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt id

Go to solution

Which app ? there are several

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I presume this is the MyBT app.  Both MyBT and BT WiFi apps started working for me as soon as I made the application.  But the MyBT app then stopped working when the connection went live and didn't work again for about 2 weeks.  After which, without any intervention, it started working again!

*I posted a GIF of this at the time - so I presume it's normal.

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi ,thanks for reply,it’s the MY BT app

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, @Ryanb67 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're having problems logging in on the MyBT app. It sounds like the activation hasn't worked as intended as you should be able to log in on the app if it's working on the website. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can contact the moderation team with your details and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings