cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Cancel BT Sport

Hi

I can't work out how to cancel my BT Sport contract, or even see when it expires.  Can anyone help?

Thank you

Ian Stowe

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cancel BT Sport

Hi @stowei

Thank you for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry for the problems you're having cancelling discovery+ Premium (inc TNT Sports).  Give our guides a call in the helpdesk and they'll be more than happy to help you out.  You can reach them by calling 0330 1234 150. Feel free to post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thanks, but the experience was rubbish, just got stuck in a queue.  Funny how you can do something you have to pay for with BT online and without a queue, but stopping something requires a phone call and a queue.  I wonder why 😉

I'll just have to raise it as a complaint; at least I get a response and get it sorted that way.

I'm not going to make the mistake of restarting BT Sport.  Netflix have moved to a model where you can start/cancel both online, so I don't mind buying since I know I can cancel during periods when I don't need it.  I wish BT would adopt the same model, but I guess they have calculated that they gain more financially by making cancellation hard and losing a few people like me who won't commit in future.

Thanks anyway

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Seriously? What an overreaction, if you held on the phone it'd be much quicker than raising a complaint but it's up to you at the end of the day

Also FWIW the monthly pass does exactly what your griping about, cancel online anytime but that'd get in the way of your overrreaction

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Your reply is considerably more bad-tempered than mine.  If you, or anyone else, can show me how to 'cancel online anytime' (your words) I wouldn't have to raise a complaint.  Including that info in your response would have at least made it useful, rather than just hot air.  Have a nice rest of your evening 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi All, please keep it friendly. 
The cancel online anytime only applies if you've a BT Sport Monthly Pass which is £29.9 per month and you can opt in and out each month. 

If you've a BT Sport charge that appears on your bill then you would need to call the number provided above by Robbie to get this cancelled.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings