cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cannot log on to My BT ID to become a Group Manager of account

Go to solution

My partner has invited me to become a Group Manager of our BT account, due to illness. I received an email invite from him but when I try and complete the process I receive a message stating 'we seem to have a technical issue' Please try again later. It was suggested by BT to keep trying but I am no further forward. I have an idea that this could be linked to me having created a My BT ID some time ago, linked to my only email address. How do I either have this historic ID deleted from the system of retrieve the password/security question so I can reuse this. If I need to contact \BT can you suggest a telephone number as I have tried many with no reults so far.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cannot log on to My BT ID to become a Group Manager of account

Go to solution

Hi @bross1 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, have you tried the forgotten login details link on the MyBT login page to see if you can gain access to your old BT ID?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Yes I have, but that doesnt complete either, same message

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@bross1 Thanks for trying that, I'll send you a private message so you can contact us with more details and we'll be happy to help. 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @bross1 Thanks for the message, I'm glad you got sorted when you spoke to the helpdesk this morning.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings