cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Kit return issue, Create account & Final Bill.

Good Morning,

Please could a moderator get in touch with me to help with a couple of issues that I'm sure can be resolved quickly.

I tried to get this sorted via phone call but ended up being cut off the first time and then was unable to understand the operator the 2nd time 😞

• I returned/posted BT Pro TV, wifi disc & hub back over 4 weeks ago and I'm still getting emails to say I will be charged for the wifi disc.
  • I still have a final bill of 66GBP to pay but I can't log in anywhere to pay the bill.
  • I have returned back to BT TV and BT FIBRE as I was appalled with SKY (BT switch on date is 13th Dec) I am trying to create an account again but it keeps saying the email address is already in use (but it won't let me log into my old account as says I no longer have an account haha) 

Any help appreciated 🙂

Thank you, Tom

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Kit return issue, Create account & Final Bill.

try contacting billing team who should be able to help

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thank you imjolly I'll look into that now.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Cavefender211 I'm sorry you experienced problems when you called. Post back and let us know how you get on with the chat team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings