cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Change to EE

Go to solution
This BT re-branding of its retail service as EE seems to be a bit of a shambles, going by numerous comments and complaints both on this forum and on the EE community forum.
If you're currently getting a reliable service from BT I think the best advice is avoid like the plague seeking to get it changed to EE. In fact avoid doing anything to change your current arrangements because BT seems to have the knack of getting a lot of these changes disastrously wrong, often leaving its cutomers with no service for several weeks.
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

I agree 100% that it's a confusing mess, but It seems we will eventually get changed over to EE, whether we like it or not.

Best of Both | BT & EE Partnership

They say that you can choose to stay on BT "For now". No idea how long that is.

Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

@-Richie-  wrt 

“You can now move with EETV as an existing service”

well that is contrary to the current official page says

https://www.bt.com/exp/broadband/ee

(what does it mean for my other BT products section)

EE TV: If you have TV with us, on 6 December this will be renamed to EE TV, but there is no change to your bill, price, or content.
[Alt from 6 Dec: EE TV: if you have TV with us, this is now EE TV, but there is no change to your bill, price, or content. If you move your broadband, you’ll also need to move to our new TV service.]

Message 14 of 16

Go to solution
Exactly so. Only change is the brand name and front "on" light colour.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

@-Richie- wrote:

@rbz5416wrote:

...and I believe another spanner in the works is you can't yet move with TV services.

You can now move with EETV as an existing service.

Not quite true @-Richie- - it's potluck whether you get one of the small number of agents who are currently able to take migration orders.  I wouldn't recommend anyone calls us to migrate to EE Broadband yet if they have EE TV on BT Broadband.

Message 16 of 16

Go to solution
Sounds like I'm best off sitting tight and let it all get bedded in and de-snagged.
Thanks all.
0 Ratings