cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Charged twice last month, double this month

Go to solution

Last month I was charged my direct debit twice, on 17th & 21st. The second payment was refunded. This month I'm being charged once but it's double the amount. Why is this happening? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Charged twice last month, double this month

Go to solution

@Arron_davidson welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry there have been issues with your direct debit. Was the overpayment refunded twice? I'd recommend contacting our billing team as they will be able to help. Post back and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hey Neil, thanks for your response! Just off the phone with billing there, what happened was one of the payments taken last month wasn't registered in the system. Essentially I was charged 3 times but only refunded twice last month, but the system didn't have a record of the first payment. Had to send my bank statement over to the advisor who credited my account with the extra payment so it'll come off next months bill!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Arron_davidson Thanks for getting back to me, I'm sorry that happened but glad to see the billing team got it sorted for you.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings